Updates from Our Gallery
So you have finally decided to clone your willy into a dildo! As you would have already found out that Clone A Willy found here is the perfect DIY penis mold for the purpose. Not only is this extremely simple and easy to make, but you can also customize your piece however you like. Clone A Willy has won the hearts of men and women across the globe; hence it is expected that you will receive a genuine product that only delivers the best.
But if you have searched the internet for the famous Clone A Willy kit, it isn’t surprising that you will be left confused looking at the plethora of options at your disposal. There are various types of materials and sizes, and attachments that can be used to give rise to your dream dildo. Even if you ignore the several permutations and combinations of these toys, you will still have a wide range of options.
How do you know which one to pick? Choosing a set could be confusing. We have made it easier for you with a comprehensive description and use of each type.
All you have to do is to read this lil article, ask a few questions yourself, and you will know exactly what to buy.
First, figure out what size Clone A Willy kit you should buy. For now, there are 3 sizes available:
- Medium-sized Willy: Average-sized Clone-A-Willy dildo is excellent for someone just getting used to the tool. Molding an average-sized medium-length Clone-A-Willy doesn’t take half as long as some other Willies on this list, and that doesn’t mean that it gives lesser satisfaction.
So if you’re someone who is just starting with dildos, this is your best bet.
- Large-sized Willy: This is for willies bigger than the average penis. As a rule of thumb, if you’re cloning anything longer than 7” or has a particularly thick girth, go for the Large version.
- Extra-Large Willy: If you fall under the category of Mandingo or BBC, this is your kit. Exclusive to freaks, baddies, and ladies looking to hit the ball out of the ballpark, the extra large-sized Clone-A-Willy isn’t for the faint-hearted, and these ladies know about that.
Once you have figured out the size, you have to decide if you want to have a dildo with just the shaft cloned or if you want to clone the balls. If you go for the latter option, a Clone A Willy DIY kit set offers just that— cloning dick with balls.
Now, you have to choose whether you want the dildo to be fluorescent or not.
Clone A Willy gives you 4 unique fluorescent glow-in-the-dark shades— pink, purple, blue, and green. All you have to do is keep the dildo in the normal light for an hour or so and then switch off the lights. The fluorescence stays for a while and can spice up your sessions immensely.
For folks, who prefer non-fluorescent sex toys, Clone A Willy again has a plethora of options. First, you can choose between a skin-colored dildo or a pastel shade. They are as follows:
- Light skin shade: Aims to mimic the skin shade of Caucasians and pale complexion males.
- Deep skin shade: This replicates the skin shade of dark complexion men.
- Medium skin shade: Pale brownish shade represents a complexion between the above shades.
- Jet black: Many girls have a thing for black dildos, and this one serves the purpose perfectly.
- Milk chocolate: You might confuse this with the deep skin shade; however, this gives a more shiny and silky-smooth finish to the dildo resembling “milk chocolate”.
Now, once you have decided the size and color of the dildo, all that is left is to decide if you want any modifications. These can be as simple as adding a vibrator inside the toy or something to its base.
The kits that come with the vibrator are a tad bit costlier, but they won’t pinch your pockets much.
Therefore just ask yourself the following questions:
- What’s the size of the man I’m about to clone?
- Do I want to clone just the dick or get the balls with them too?
- What shade do I want my dildo?
- Do I want a vibrating dildo or just a plain simple one?
Once you answer these questions, you’ll arrive at the toy you want. The options will now seem very distinct from each other. So no more confusion. It was just a matter of a few simple questions and understanding the essential collection of DIY penis molds that cleared the air.
So what are you waiting for? Just ask yourself the questions and buy your ideal sex toy here!